Redis 2.4.4 has been released with these changes :
- [BUGFIX] jemalloc upgraded to version 2.2.5, previous versions had a potentially serious issue when allocating big memory areas, something that Redis actually does. However we never received bug reports that appear to be caused by jemalloc.
- [BUGFIX] DISCARD now clears DIRTY_CAS flag in the client. Now the next transaction will not fail if the previous transaction used WATCH and the key was touched.
- CLIENT LIST output modified to include the last command executed by clients.
- Better bug report on crash.
- Protocol errors are now logged for loglevel >= verbose.
- Two new INFO fields related to AOF, that can be useful when investigating Redis issues.
The packages of Redis 2.4.4 are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.