Nginx 1.0.13 packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.
Here are the changes on the Dotdeb side :
- nginx-upload-module has been added to nginx-extras
- nginx-auth-pam has been added to nginx-extras and nginx-full. Closes #5.
- http_secure_link_module has been added to nginx-full. Closes #3.
- file-aio is now supported by all nginx flavors
- ngxensite/ngxdissite scripts are available to enable/disable sites. Closes #4.
Please take a look at Nginx’ Changelog before upgrading.