Packages of Passenger 3.0.13 are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.
Here is the announcement from Phusion’s blog :
Phusion Passenger is an Apache and Nginx module for deploying Ruby web applications. It has a strong focus on ease of use, stability and performance. Phusion Passenger is built on top of tried-and-true, battle-hardened Unix technologies, yet at the same time introduces innovations not found in most traditional Unix servers. Since version 3.0 it can also run standalone without an external web server, making it not only easier for first-time users but also ideal on development environments.
Phusion Passenger is under constant maintenance and development. We are pleased to announce Phusion Passenger version 3.0.13. This is a bug fix release.
- [Nginx] Preferred Nginx version upgraded to 1.2.1.
- Fixed compilation problems on FreeBSD 6.4. Fixes issue #766.
- Fixed compilation problems on GCC >= 4.6.
- Fixed compilation problems on OpenIndiana and Solaris 11. Fixes issue #742.
- Union Station-related bug fixes.
- Sending the soft termination signal twice to application processes no longer makes them crash. Patch contributed by Ian Ehlert.