Redis 2.6.12 has been released, bringing the following changes (take a look at the Changelog) :
- [BUGFIX] redis-cli --bigkeys: don’t crash with empty DB.
- [BUGFIX] stop-writes-on-bgsave-error now works in redis.conf
- [BUGFIX] Don’t crash at startup if RDB is there but can’t be opened.
- [BUGFIX] Initial value for master_link_down_since_seconds is now huge.
- [BUGFIX] Allow SELECT while loading the DB.
- [BUGFIX] Don’t replicate/AOF an empty MULTI/EXEC if the transaction is empty or containing just read-only commands.
- [BUGFIX] EXPIRE should not be able to resurrect keys (see issue #1026).
- [IMPROVED] Extended SET back ported from Redis 2.8 / unstable. See http://redis.io/commands/set for more information.
- [IMPROVED] Test suite improved.
The upgrade urgency is moderate, nothing very critical but a few non trivial bugs.
The packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.