Nginx 1.4.2 has been released on July 17th 2013, fixing 6 bugs (see the changes).
As a consequence, Dotdeb’s packages of Nginx 1.4.2 are now available for both Debian 7.0 “Wheezy” and Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” (amd64/i386) with the following changes :
- SPDY had been enabled in all the Nginx flavors (Wheezy only)
- PageSpeed 126.96.36.199 has been added to nginx-extras
- ngx-fancyindex has been added to nginx-extras
- Various modules has been updated
- Naxsi-ui now uses Sqlite instead of MySQL
As usual, if you want to know which module has been included in each Nginx flavor, you just have to look at this document.