Redis 2.8.10 has been released on June 5th 2014, bringing the following changes :
- [FIX] IMPORTANT! A min-slaves-to-write option active in a slave totally prevented the slave from acception the master stream of commands. This release includes testes for min-slaves-to-write, and a fix for this issue.
- [FIX] Sometimes DEL returned 1 for already expired keys. Fixed.
- [FIX] Fix test false positive because new osx ‘leaks’ output.
- [FIX] PFCOUNT HLL cache invalidation fixed: no wrong value was reported but the cache was not used at all, leading to lower performances.
- [FIX] Accept(2) multiple clients per readable-event invocation, and better processing of I/O while loading or busy running a timedout script. Basically now the LOADING / BUSY errors are reported at a decent speed.
- [FIX] A software watchdog crash fixed.
- [FIX] Fixed a Lua -> Redis numerical precision loss.
- [NEW] Lua scripting engine speed improved.
- [NEW] Sentinel generates one new event for humans to understand better what is happening during a failover: +config-update-from. Also the time at which a failover will be re-attempted is logged.
The upgrade urgency is high only if you use min-slaves-to-write option.
The packages are now available for both Debian 7 “Wheezy” and Debian 6 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.