Nginx 1.6.3 has been released on April 7th 2015, with the following changes :
- Feature: now the tcp_nodelay directive works with SPDY connections.
- Bugfix: in error handling. Thanks to Yichun Zhang and Daniil Bondarev.
- Bugfix: alerts header already sent appeared in logs if the post_action directive was used; the bug had appeared in 1.5.4.
- Bugfix: alerts sem_post() failed might appear in logs.
- Bugfix: in hash table handling. Thanks to Chris West.
- Bugfix: in integer overflow handling. Thanks to Régis Leroy.
As a consequence, packages of Nginx 1.6.3 are now available for both Debian 7 “Wheezy” and Debian 6 “Squeeze” (amd64/i386).
All the modules have been updated to their latest version.
For more details about which modules are included in the different Nginx flavors, just have to look at this document.