Redis 2.4.5 has been released with these changes :
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a ZUNIONSTORE/ZINTERSTORE bug that can cause a NaN to be inserted as a sorted set element score. This happens when one of the elements has +inf/-inf score and the weight used is 0.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed memory leak in CLIENT INFO.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a non critical SORT bug (Issue 224).
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a replication bug: now the timeout configuration is respected during the connection with the master.
- –quiet option implemented in the Redis test.
The packages of Redis 2.4.5 are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.