Redis 2.6.5 has been released, bringing a different behavior in MULTI/EXEC handling of errors. According to the Changelog,
This was done because the new behavior is safer compared to the old one, and should not break any code targeting Redis 2.6 in a critical way..
Here are the other changes :
- RDB/AOF children now log amount of additional memory used because of copy on write.
- MIGRATE non critical fixes (see commits for details).
- MULTI/EXEC: now EXEC aborts on errors before EXEC.
- Fix integer overflow in zunionInterGenericCommand resulting into Z[INTER|UNION][STORE] commands to crash under extremely unlikely conditions (almost impossible in real world).
- EVALSHA is now case insensitive (and will not crash).
- BSD license and copyright notice added to every .c and .h file.
The packages are now available for Debian 6.0 “Squeeze” on both amd64 and i386 architectures.